(i) your personal information that we may gather/collect during your visit / log on to our Website or the App
(ii) why we gather/collect customer’s information
(iii) what purpose we use the information for
(iv) under what circumstances we may disclose such information
(v) how you can instruct us to limit the use of that information.
1. Data collected on this website
1.1. IP Address:
When visiting the Website, the IP address of the user’s computer is registered. The IP address is the numerical address of the computer used when visiting the Website. The IP address is registered to enable FarmVille to trace the used computer in case of misuse or unlawful actions in connection with the visit on or use of the Website. Further, the IP address is used to derive your approximate location (city level).
1.2. Personal Information
Before placing any order by using our Website or App, you are required to register an account and to provide us with a set of personal information (including but not limited to your name, email and contact details, your address and any other personal information that personally identifies you. We receive and store all information that you submitted at any required page on the Website or App.
1.3 Other customer information:
If you communicate with us by e-mail, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. The information as stated in Section 1 is collectively referred to as ”Personal Information”. It is mandatory for you to provide us with the personal details marked as mandatory as requested by us. You may choose not to provide us with mandatory Personal Information as requested by us or you wish to withdraw your consent or significantly limit the processing of your personal data, you agree that we may not be able to provide you with our services. In such an event, you can still access and view our Website or App; however, you may not be able to order any products. In addition, you can choose not to provide certain optional information, then you might not be able to take full advantage of many of the features on the Website or App.
2. How we use your personal information
We use your Personal Information for purposes as responding to your requests, creating and maintaining your account, processing and filling customer orders, verifying your qualifications for certain products and services, billing, improving our services, providing an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience, communicating with you, carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, and informing you of special offers and discounts. From time to time, we may also use your Personal Information to send you free samples of new products or product brands different from those you usually order.
We may also use and process your Personal Information for other purposes such as:
- to share Personal Information with our business partners when it is involved in the transaction so that company can perform its functions;
- to share your Personal Information with our business partners, advertisers, event companies or sponsors who may communicate with you, for the purposes of conducting survey, rating, review and other marketing and promotions purpose;
- to notify and invite you to events or activities organised by us, our business partners, sponsors or advertisers;
- to share your Personal Information amongst our holding company, affiliates, subsidiaries, associate companies and jointly controlled entities for the relevant purpose and to market their products, services, events or promotions;
- to combine your Personal Information with information that we have collected from service providers, third parties or cookies in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality or our services and the services of third parties;
- to use your Personal Information to provide you with information about offers, promotion, discounts, goods or services which we believe may be of interest to you;
4. Disclosure Required by Law
FarmVille may disclose Personal Information when required by law or to prevent fraud or illegal activities or when we believe in good faith that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a court order or legal process served upon FarmVilleh or any of its officers or principals. We further reserve the right to disclose such information when we reasonably believes that it is needed to identify, contact, or bring legal action against a party who may be violating FarmVille Terms of Service or may be causing injury to or interference with FarmVille rights or property, registered customers or potential customers of FarmVille, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.